I think the best thing anyone can ever possibly be is happy.
I've come to realize that most people live to walk a path "in search" for something.
In search for a happiness that they might never grasp.
But these past few days, since it's a new year now...
I've realized that happiness is not a "search/journey".
It's a mind set.
Whatever God puts into our lives (even the things that make us pour our tears out until we get stomach aches in a cold lonely corner on the ground, oh yeah I've been there) is something for us to learn from.
This is pure happiness.
Not the stomachekneelingachingcrying so much, but the happiness that can only come after stomachekneelingachingcrying.
The lessons that we've learned, the pain that we experience is a happiness in life.
It's the experience of learning how to live, breathe, and learning to be a human being.
I believe that the failures, the loss, the gross moments we have in our lives are our happy moments also.
I believe that happiness is not something that is searched for, it's something that we achieve by accepting whatever we have in our lives.
I've come to realize that most people live to walk a path "in search" for something.
In search for a happiness that they might never grasp.
But these past few days, since it's a new year now...
I've realized that happiness is not a "search/journey".
It's a mind set.
Whatever God puts into our lives (even the things that make us pour our tears out until we get stomach aches in a cold lonely corner on the ground, oh yeah I've been there) is something for us to learn from.
This is pure happiness.
Not the stomachekneelingachingcrying so much, but the happiness that can only come after stomachekneelingachingcrying.
The lessons that we've learned, the pain that we experience is a happiness in life.
It's the experience of learning how to live, breathe, and learning to be a human being.
I believe that the failures, the loss, the gross moments we have in our lives are our happy moments also.
I believe that happiness is not something that is searched for, it's something that we achieve by accepting whatever we have in our lives.
I don't want to live to go to an expensive brand name college, to earn a nice salary, to buy a big house, or to own the most expensive cars.
I live for the simple neccesities that He has already blessed me with.
The friends that make me laugh everyday.The family that loves me.
The good and bad moments that I experience.
The air that I breathe, and the love that I spread to others around me.
Life is too short to go through unhappiness.
Life is beautiful.
Life is happy.
Love and breathe life.
Be happy!
It's the most beautiful thing you can ever possibly do.